Wednesday 26 October 2011

3 oct - 10 oct

3oct

I met Bekton today. We talked too much. I talked too much that I can’t stop bragging myself. Once I meet with my high school friends, I can’t stop. Everything must be told. Still feeling guilty for distracting her from studying that resulted her did bad on her test.

Anyway, talking about Bekton, she is one of the people who I can talk and speak in English without feeling nervous of making mistakes. Do you know that in order to speak second language, one should have self motivation and confidence in herself? Bekton and I are close enough that I feel comfortable to speak to her. I cant always practice to talk to her though because we hardly meet.

4oct

I had this particular meeting this night. It was so huge and grand that I almost wanted to chicken out. Am I capable to do those things? I’m scared that I can’t give a full commitment to these things which makes me a jerk who cannot take responsibilities. That’s just for this night. I don’t have the time to update my blog.

5oct

This internet is freaking annoying, I couldn't do my work. I couldn't update my blog at all. I’m sorry miss, if I hadn’t updated my blog, this is the reason. Please don’t expect me to go to the campus and wasting my time there to get the bus and to get ready or to walk to the campus just to update my blog every day. I hardly have classes. If I had a class there, it was in the morning and I HAD to rush back to PC for your class. please note that we cannot get the PC bus easily as people get their campus bus.

6oct

I really don’t have time yet I need to update this blog. Your class' assignments, preparing for the public speaking, the text book’s exercises, and the essay plus the draft. Not to forget, the SLA assignment which I just happened to know that we have to submit it the next two days. For goodness, there are 2 handouts of EST for us to do. Oh, don’t forget the need-to-memorize-at least-26- characters-of-hiragana homework! Pffft…

7oct

I don’t even have the slightest time to call my parents..! and if you ever think that is my fault for procrastinating, I’m sorry to disappointing you because for your information, I got all these things in just one day.

8oct

I went to my class with Dilah’s car today, she didn’t have class. I bought an umbrella which is awesome. It really is. It shows beautiful patterns whenever it touches water. I thought it was just a plain colour umbrella. Isn’t it cool?

9oct

Jealousy. The word that always come in mind whenever we mentioned about people who like purple. I’m not an easy-jealous typed of person. I lied. Yes I am. But, when it comes to guys or friends, I would rather feel ashamed than jealous. I don’t feel jealous to them, but, I do feel down. Really down because I cannot have whatever they have. That’s one type of jealous, isn’t it? haha. Again, I feel down, not that jealous-hated-i-want-to-kick-you feeling. Do you understand??? The only thing that I feel like that are, when it comes to study and ‘her’. Things related to her, not her. What I’m babbling about?? Please don’t bother to read this post miss fairuz.

10 oct

Again today, I had the chance to improve my speaking skill because I met Bekton today. but I missed it. what a waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment