Thursday 3 November 2011

11 oct-19 oct

11oct

I’m reading this particular novel titled “the wedding planner” which I borrowed from Sue. It is intriguing, I should say. The novel tells about the sweet and touching story about the bad relationship between two sisters. The one who had a perfect beautiful celebrity life while the other who had failures in her life, no job and no money. The thing that they both didn’t know was they always been eaten up by jealousy to one another.

13oct

Okay, here’s the deal. Miss fairuz don’t want us to tell our story about our friends, family or ourselves which is of course what did I do for past three weeks. We need to write about what we do to improve our English regarding this is EC class. Truth be told, then, I don’t know what to write.

14oct

Okay. My roommate, Nisma and i have been trying to speak in English for the whole time which lasted only for five minutes each time we try to speak. I don’t know what had happened. We talked in English, then, suddenly without realising it, we are speaking in Bahasa. Shoot me.

16oct.

I hated the fact that I have to ruin my lovely perfect free day when I had to attend a workshop for facilitators’ trainers. But, it has a little bit of enjoyment when we learnt about psychology. Watching criminal mind every Monday makes me really like psychology. Not like that I want to further my study in the field. But, knowing some of it is enough for me to trigger me to learn it more. I want to know more. I want to learn more. Like when I learn biology. I loved it when we can study about ourselves. Anyway, I already did the psychological tests like several times before. And each time it came out the same answer, the exact same terrible answer; a very low self esteem. I told you already right? If the flying Dutch man in spongebob squarepant gives me three wishes for the exchange of his stocking, my wishes would beà give me the high confidence.

Anyhow, why should I ask help from a ghost..? I have Allah. (^___^)and I hope I can change it.

I want to change.

17oct

One friend asked me to do a thing that needs my commitment. I refused to do. Not because I don’t want. I want it. but, I don’t have the confidence. Again, its all about confidence. I want to change to be a better person. I really want. And this thing can change me. But, I’m afraid I don’t deserve it. I think of people outside, there are way better than me. living in the shadow of high confidence and pretty people really makes me become who am I right now.

18oct

Phonetic and phonology test. I really love dr. che ton. She’s funneh. Anw, like always, I didn’t read the book. The difference of today is the reason. This time, I really didn’t have time to read. Really. i read only just for 1 hour. How come that’s enough for me to answer the quests? Fool me.

19 Oct., 11

The person who makes me annoyed called. I didn’t know in the first place why I gave the permission to someone to give that person my number. I don’t want that person to call me. I don’t want to have any connection with that person. I don’t want to be so close to that person. That person makes me feel gross. I don’t like that person.

The thing that I learnt in SLA classà avoidance.

2 comments:

  1. How to improve your English? Here's my stupid and cruel (depends) suggestions (which sometimes I did):

    1. Write blog entries in English if you got mad. You will notice your hands won't stop typing and if you re-read them, you MAY find you commit a very few mistakes/errors compared to the normal entry you wrote.

    2. Find your friends' (enemies' are better actually) blog and search for any English entry if possible. If they commit some horrible grammar errors, you'll find yourself laugh non-stop and eventually try to correct them. (oh yessss... I did some stupid errors too)

    3.Watch (in your case) JDramas or animes with English sub. IF possible, find the pirate copy DVDs of them. Pirate stuffs use a lot of creepy grammatical errors and mistakes. While watching, you gain 3 things : You improve your grammar while finding the correct terms that shall be used, you're enjoying yourself by watching them, and you can improve your Japanese Language skill (if you watch JDrama/Anime).

    4. Read a lot of entertainment articles (if it is academic related, you'll get bored #epicFAIL) on net and then read the comments. Believe me, not everyone knows a perfect English (me include) yet they still want to comment on them. Correct those mistakes and enjoy yourself laughing at them.

    Sincerely,
    Nuhaa Izanni

    P/S : Did I laugh while reading your English entries? Well, sometimes. HEHEHEHE~~ *justkiddingdude!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaa! dude, that was awesome, thnks for your advice! i do like third one. lastly, okay, you can laugh as hard as you're gonna puke, but, do correct me!! pahala tuh..!

    ReplyDelete