Sunday 23 October 2011

28nov-2oct 2011

28 September

We went to tg malim town today to buy some things. I was waiting on the outside of a particular shop when I accidentally dropped the car key. As you know, that is Dilah’s car. I’m a dead meat if anything happen to that car. It dropped in the drain. I didn’t know what to do. I was so screwed up. I was alone. I can’t reach it because the hole was too small and I had to lift up the cover which is too heavy for me. Luckily, two gentlemen came and they were willingly helped me. People gathered around to see what happened. And there was an uncle who kept nagging at me and praised those two guys. I was so embarrassed. I thanked them and quickly get off from there.

29 September

I went to interview this morning. I sucked. Serve me rite. I screwed everything up.

This night, I was waiting for the bus at the foyer. I was alone, not even a single person. I missed the bus about a minute. So I was frustrated and I made a disappointed face after I asked one of the drivers about the bus. And one particular driver said something I didn’t hear. I really didn’t realize what my face was like at that moment. I didn’t make the face purposely! I thought I was alone. He repeated himself and it was a very disgusting thing he said about my face. I was so scared. I was alone! Luckily, people came. And I ran away from him.

30September

My Japanese language class as awesome as usual. We learnt about numbers and ages and everything.

Dilah went home. She left her car. So, hehe, we went out! To campus actually, to attend a feast held by silat association. The food, uuurrgghhh…. Anyway, that’s not important. The most important is my ‘fake-princess’ talked to us. Okay, it just one word but who cares! Ngehe.

p/s: to lizzy, I saw your fake-gd! I wanted to tell you, he just stood beside me but I don’t have your number. I lost my phone, remember? You must be excited.

1 0ct

Again, Dilah was not here. So, we used her car. Hehe. The four of us went to the night market. There’s nothing to buy but as you know I like to go out. I tried so hard not to buy anything unnecessary. The other three went in the women section while I waited outside. Like always, I don’t like to go to those ‘women section’. Note to guys: yes, I know the feeling! I understand it! Waiting for your girlfriends shopping really killing you right?

I bought fruits! All are my favourites, Grape especially.

P/s: I wonder if I am the real woman. Har har.

2 0ct

I went to a place where my housemates didn’t know. They were curious. Actually, I had a sleep over at my friends’ house. It was a wonderful moment. I wish I lived there. We laughed, we gossiping and everything. Anyway, thanks for everything guys. I loved the breeze.

She called. You know who. I told her about my dream. She was so afraid that I really hoped that I can see her scared face. I laughed. I’m sorry! Not that I liked it or what, but I missed to see your nervous face! Actually, I told everything except 1 thing. In that dream, I was really sad that I hesitated to run after you. I was really sad. And I am sad.

2 comments:

  1. why my comment been removed? explain please

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didnt remove your comment. really. i think u commented at different post.

    ReplyDelete