Saturday 1 October 2011

the other five posts

20September

We met dr maiza, told her about our problem. my heart was going to jump out from my body. I was so scared to meet her. It was my fault and now she had to handle it, like my prob was a bigger thing than the other things she had to handle with. I know that, but I couldn’t help it. she’s the only hope. The result? She still cannot do anything. She mad at us. I prepared for that and yes, we deserved that. Luckily, she said we could wait until the next semester and if anything, we can meet her. I hope everything will gonna be okay.

21September

What does friendship taste like? I don’t know whether you had tasted it. I tasted it. it tastes funny, happy, sad, and everything.and i guarantee to you, the taste is delicious. And I love it, like when you taste family. What the hell I’m babbling about here? Yeah, I don’t know what to write and I want to make it 55 words. Nothing happened today. Just like every other days.

22september

I’m okay with it. I'm feeling okay. Yeah, I lied. I waited for it, I pray so hard for it, I really hope I can get it. but, I didn’t get it. I lied if I say I’m okay. Everything has reasons behind it. I could not agree more. I knew it. but, think back what have you done before, why you didn’t get it. maybe because I forgot to tell this thing to my friend who didn’t have any scholarship. Yeah, that’s karma. Or maybe I wasn’t pray hard enough, or I there wasn’t any sincerity. i didn’t take it seriously when I applied for it. or maybe He want to show me something, or to make me realize the importance of money. All I know, He sets everything up. This maybe not my chance. Maybe I will get another bigger chance, I hope so. I really really hope so. At least I can believe it for now.

23September

Yes. We went out again today. We went to pc lake. It's beautiful, especially when you have the chance to see the sunset. I just walked around and take some pictures with my friends. I don’t want to tell about pc lake! I want to tell you about my first Japanese language class. I don’t want to brag because I’m afraid it will turn upside down. The point is, the class was awesome. Maybe not because of the class. Maybe because the lecturer. she knows the exact way to teach us. But, behind those reasons, I was enjoying that class just because I love Japanese and you know that. I’m kinda obsess with Japanese. So, I smiled the whole time from the beginning of the class till the end. I dont care if I was alone. I don’t care if I don’t have friends. All I know is, I want to learn it. and if only I could do the same thing to my tesl subject. Pffftt…

24 September

Again, I’m training my taekwando. This time, its kinda enjoying. I don’t know why. Maybe because I actually ate breakfast and I have enough energy, or maybe because we didn’t do any pattern yet, or because I love kicks and we learn kick or maybe because of…

okay, I told my friend about everything including my crush. No, they are not my crush! girls are included! Let me explain, actually, I really really feel that people who are related to science are cool. And doctors, genius, nerd, knows art and classic, really have the talent to draw, reading manga, watching anime, knows Japanese language and people who know martial arts especially taekwando are so damn cool. That is just a part of the people whom I admire. There are more out there. The thing is, I think they are cool because I like those things and I couldn’t be as cool as them if I try hard enough to be the one. So, when I saw someone who are really good in those things I’ve said, I kinda look at them. I mean, give them special attention when they are actually don’t know my existence. again, girls are included. When I said to my friends about them, they are like, you know, like what you would think of me. Oh, fyi, I thought they are Chinese because I like to see Chinese people. And i never talk to them. Haha. so, please dont misjudge me. there are always reasons why i admire them and that reason absolutely not because i like them.

We went out. Again. Haha. To dilah’s aunt house. My belly looks like it wants to burst. I was feeling guilty abut this. First because I don’t help her aunt at all, second because I didn’t drive after seeing dilah was so tired. Shoot me.

No comments:

Post a Comment