Sunday 9 October 2011

three more posts

25 September

There are always you in my story of life.

2008 (when we are grown up enough to think of the mature things)

Her: what would you do if I have a boyfriend.

Me: I must know the boy first, whether he is deserve for you or not.

2009

Someone: what will you do if your best friend already had someone else ?

Me: if he’s the best, he could take care of her, then I couldn’t agree more.

2010 (my sister asked me )

She: what would you do if your dearest friend will get marry?

Me: I would cry first. Really hard. After a while, I maybe will accept the fact that she’s not mine anymore. But, that’s the case if the man will be there for her come hell or high water. Who am I to prevent those from happening. I care for her happiness.

At my brother’s wedding, I saw my sister in law’s father cried when giving her daughter to my parent. I wonder, that’s maybe the feeling when you’re giving your dearest person to someone else.

Now

My bestie: would you cry if I will be taken away?

Me: I thought that an over ago, and I cried hard at the same time my dear.

That’s the thing that I’m afraid the most. Say I’m fishy or not reasonable; be with someone for over than ten years, and then you will know the feeling. Sometimes, I thought, gosh I couldn’t lose her. But that sometimes, I always think that ‘I’m not losing her, I just lend her to be taken care of by someone else’. She’s my best friend, she’s my sister, she’s my guardian, and she’s my unsung hero.

26 September

I told ranko about her. Yeah.. we are growing up. It just, I cannot accept the fact. That’s why we called it “life” isn’t it?

I always read this specific blog written by a friend of mine, because i really love the writing. the latest entry is about her friend’s family. Usually, I would get jealous to her. But, after read the post, yeah, I’m jealous with her friend. Really.

p/s: midori, if you read this (I know you wouldn’t), please tell her that I wish I could have a family like hers.

27September

‘You’re not happy, aren’t you? It all written in your face’

Am I not? I don’t know myself. They saw it. yes I am, I’m not happy. But, who am I to choose my way of life. I don’t deserve them. But I’m really grateful with what I have. Alhamdulillah. I was really happy when I met them. ^___^

The first day of becoming healthy me! Way to go ‘me’! keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment