Monday 25 June 2012

oh Allah, why?

i prayed for that thing but He gave me the opposite.
i wanted to be away from that person but He gave me a separation with people i dont want to be separated instead just to be with that person. why oh why?

and why should i be thinking about you all the time? i'm tired. i just want to be away from you mentally and physically this holiday just to heal my wounded heart hurt by you mercilessly.

i guess this play doesnt reach the ending part yet. well, i guess i should be ready with my mask to put on again.
  credit to nurel yana

i'm a good actor, am i not? because hypocrisy is my food. let the play begins.

in a meantime, i should enjoy this time where i dont have to pretend to be someone else. i'll just be me.

1 comment:

  1. humans are born to be khalifah. to be one, they must be able to act well in the play on the stage created by Him. believe in the plans, and He shall help you throughout it and have a perfect ending.

    btw, a song called Maria(눈물나무) by young saengi is nice~ do listen to it~

    ReplyDelete