Tuesday 3 January 2012

oh my...

dude, i thought you already moved on! just get over 'her'!!!!!!!!! so, please have nothing when u look at 'her' facebook! oh please, dun even look at 'her' facebook.! thats why i said, dun ever listen to boybands' songs, bitch!

sob sob... oh heart, please listen to my mind, dun listen to my feeling.
o Allah, if 'she' wasnt for me, please, please get rid of those feeling, cover my heart please. astaghfirullah...

lets ask for His forgiveness, guys! (^___^)

'baby, you light up my world like nobody else, you dont know you beautiful, thats what makes you beautiful_one direction.'

princess enough??

damn boyband song!




" ya Allah, kau hijabkanlah pandangan dan hatiku dari lelaki2 yang bukan kau takdirkan untukku (ustz Afriza, 2008)"

No comments:

Post a Comment